Information on the Florida Supreme Court Justices up for retention
Be Election Ready
- ELECTION INFORMATION – The Miami-Dade Supervisor of Elections office has a great website and a friendly, helpful staff. If you have any questions about voter registration, signing up for vote-by-mail, voting, or even the status of your own ballot, please go to:
www.MiamiDade.Gov/Elections or call 305-499-8444.
When you go vote, whether at an early voting site or on Election Day, you must have a current and valid ID that has your name, photo and signature. Acceptable ID includes:
- Florida Driver’s License
- Florida ID card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- United States Passport
- Debit or credit card
- Military ID
- Student ID
- Retirement center ID
- Public assistance ID
- Neighborhood Association ID
- Florida concealed-weapon license
- Veteran Health ID Cards from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Government-issued employee ID
Your ID will only be used to confirm your identity and to make sure the signature matches what’s in the voter system. Your ID will not be used to compare the information to your voter ID number or address.
Miami Dade Voter Information tool allows you to read your customized sample ballot, request a mail ballot, check the status of your mail ballot, and learn when your next election will be and where you must go to vote.
You can also make changes to your voter information, check your voter activity over the last year, and more.
For the latest information, please check here:
- Be in a new district with one or more new elected officials
- Be assigned to a new precinct
- Vote at a new polling location
The Miami-Dade Elections Department will issue new voter information cards to all voters impacted by the redistricting process prior to the August 23, 2022 Primary Election.
Check out your latest district and precinct information by going to the Miami Dade Voter Information page.